persistent, indomitable, persevering, dauntless, tenacious, stubborn
firm, unwavering, resolute, unswerving, dependable, tenacious
proof, impervious, hardy, tenacious
staunch, resilient, persistent, durable, strong, tenacious
- The debate was fast and furious, with the press at their most tenacious .
- They had a steadfast, tenacious grip on what they believed should be brought to the profession.
- They seem tenacious in their determination to get at the truth.
- His rosy view has proved remarkably tenacious .
- She has been a tenacious champion of human rights for many years.
- His tenacious spirit and unswerving loyalty came in for praise.
- We ended up with tenacious and powerful opposition.
- He has a reputation for being a tough and tenacious negotiator.
- I think that Africa will always hold a tenacious grip on me, and I do feel sad to be leaving my friends.
- While being smart is good, working hard and being tenacious is even better.
- Popular culture has a tenacious grip on most kids, parents, and even us teachers.
- These hardy and tenacious insects have lived on the planet for 400 million years.
- They are persistent, strong-willed individuals who may become even more tenacious when faced with obstacles.
- The tribal loyalties of some hostel residents have proved tenacious .
- Special solvents control the coalescence of the latex particles into a tough, tenacious film.
- He is remembered as a tenacious and talented reporter.
- All the fish of these jungle rivers demonstrate a desperately tenacious grip on life.
- The organization needed a strong, tenacious leader.
- He has maintained, perhaps even increased, his tenacious grip on power.
- I have been pursued by the most relentless and the most tenacious women on earth!
- The team has a fabulous, tenacious defense.
- He was one of the most tenacious individuals I’d ever come across.
- She appeared to be very tenacious and very determined.
- He was targeted by another stalker, equally as tenacious as the first.
- They brushed at tenacious bits of clinging greenery.
- They both maintain a tenacious grip on the receiver and attempt to get it away from each other.
- I was just tenacious and determined and ran all day.
- Effective discipline must be enduring and tenacious .
- They were tenacious and brave and I couldn’t have asked for anything more from them.
- He is a brilliant commentator and tenacious advocate of his position.