foremost, paramount, principal, leading, chief, premier
top, supreme, higher, peak, paramount, sublime
predominant, supreme, paramount
- Free trade is a principle which recognizes the paramount importance of individual action.
- The health and wellbeing of employees and guests is of paramount importance to all its members.
- It is of paramount importance to take a principled stand against the advocates of communal hatred on all sides.
- In the current market, however, a competitive price will be of paramount importance.
- All the territory of an administrative chiefdom is technically held by the paramount chief.
- It wasn’t land ownership exactly, but the paramount chiefs were allowed to allocate land rights to residents.
- The safety of our passengers, fellow crew members and vessels is of paramount importance.
- He said of paramount importance was the need for development of sport infrastructure in member states.
- He was deposed as paramount chief and Zululand was annexed to British authority at Ulundi on 1 September.
- It is of paramount importance that the chairperson and the director work well together.
- Devotion to her religion was of paramount importance to her right up to the end.
- In many pagan myth cycles, of paramount importance is the winter.
- Social contact with the outside world was absolutely crucial to maintaining the power of paramount chiefs.
- It should by this means embody the central principle that the learner’s needs are of paramount importance.
- Victory is paramount and anything that gets in the way is deemed the enemy that must be destroyed at all costs.
- At peak times, when children are going to or coming from school, their safety is of paramount importance.
- The requirement of absolute honesty so that there can be absolute trust in a solicitor is obviously of paramount importance.
- Where building projects and the underground projects were concerned, speed was of paramount importance.
- The role of the United States as a paramount power is somewhat comparable to Great Britain in the nineteenth century.
- It is paramount that all the outstanding subscriptions are paid in order to keep the service in operation.
- Any major redevelopment of the south Sutton area is of paramount importance to all those who reside in the area.
- The planning of land is of paramount importance because you don’t get a second chance.
- Public hearings on important matters are paramount to monitoring government.
- I didn’t do anything about it; her happiness was still of paramount importance in my mind.
- Economic growth is of paramount importance, and cutting taxes is the way to get it.
- It enabled Mr. Wiltshire to assert a paramountcy in what was supposed to be an equal partnership.
- Economic and cultural forces are no longer seen to be contending for paramountcy , as they were in the older historiography.
- Einstein was indeed a giant of physics; but why this zeal to idolize and ultimately deify him? Are we biased to the same degree for all the other paramountly important scientists? Do we, first of all, at least know all the other paramountly important scientists?
- All the rules and regulations laid down by FIFA over the years have stipulated in minute details that professional players and clubs must at all times be guided by the paramountcy of nations.
- Suborned peoples, of all creeds and cultures, were permitted to conduct their affairs autonomously – so long as they recognized his paramountcy .