Terjemahan dari hassle
fight, fighting, scuffle, melee, hassle, fracas
dispute, strife, row, argument, squabble, hassle
the hassle of losing a high security key
sinonim: inconvenience, bother, nuisance, problem, trouble, struggle, difficulty, annoyance, irritation, thorn in one’s side/flesh, fuss, aggravation, stress, headache, pain, pain in the neck
squeegee men who hassle drivers for change at stoplights
sinonim: harass, pester, nag, keep on at, badger, hound, harry, bother, torment, plague, bug, give someone a hard time, get on someone’s case, breathe down someone’s neck
- inconvenience, bother, nuisance, problem, trouble, struggle, difficulty, annoyance, irritation,thorn in one’s side/flesh, fuss, aggravation, stress, headache, pain, pain in the neck
- rough-and-tumble, tussle, scuffle, dogfight
- fuss, bother, trouble
- harass, pester, nag, keep on at, badger, hound, harry, bother, torment, plague, bug, give someone a hard time, get on someone’s case, breathe down someone’s neck
- harry, harass, chevy, plague, beset, molest, chivy, provoke, chivvy
- It can involve a lot of hassle and it is our job as a company to take the pain out of the process.
- Who in their right mind would dedicate months of stress, hassle and intrusion into their lives for the sake of at worst #500 or at best #1500.
- This reduces considerably the travel time and hassle for passengers since we operate over the Polar route.
- the hassle of losing a high security key
- Driving to Dublin has become such a nightmare that many people now prefer to go by air, or rail, which has far less hassle involved.
- Couples can resolve the problems of divorcing without becoming involved in the stress, hassle and financial cost of a court settlement.
- travelling can be a hassle
- The entire trip was about 2hrs flying time. No stress, no hassle and most of all no security check points.
- ‘It’s caused a lot of inconvenience and hassle but it’s not going to affect our business,’ he said.
- With all of the preparation and hassle and complicated plane rides, you might be wondering if it’s worth it to take such a big trip with a young child.
- Let this be a warning to all who wish to save themselves the headache and hassle .
- Whatever the reasons for being unhappy, the internet can become a tempting distraction from the heartache and hassle of tackling relationship problems.
- But anyway I got the webcam, took it to work, installed it on my pc there with no fuss or hassle , just pop in the cd, agree to the terms and conditions and then we’re good to go.
- I’ve talked one-on-one with quite a few customers, so I know this caused some of you considerable hassle and inconvenience.
- Just the thought of going into a fish shop and knowing you can get something that’s gluten free with no hassle and no fuss is wonderful.
- The group is encouraging shoppers to forget the stress, hassle , traffic and parking problems of cities and their crowded shops.
- the hassle of child care
- traveling can be a hassle
- an election-year hassle with farmers
- They harry, hassle, then show the odd touch of greatness to get a result.
- Getting rid of all the fuss and bother or hassle of looking after your contact lenses, it becomes part of the body and it’s not an invasive procedure.
- when I told them I would not work on Sundays I got hassle
- an election-year hassle with farmers
- We have to pick our way to sanity through a cacophony of pressure and hassle which are not the product of any one moment in time but of the times in which we live.
- if they give you any hassle, just tell them it’s for me
- After it was discovered that I was a Christian, I was subjected to hassle and harassment on a daily basis and management would not do anything about it.
- But misunderstandings and mistrust do exist, and some have resulted in hassle and harassment.
- squeegee men who hassle drivers for change at stoplights
- Basically, it does exactly what it says on the tin with the minimum of fuss and hassle .
- Dan Cowman said he did not think a pub would cause any more problems or hassle than those being experienced in the area at the moment.