Terjemahan dari frizzy
curly, curling, kinky, frizzy, waved, frizzly
frizzed, frizzly, frizzy
formed of a mass of small, tight curls or tufts.
frizzy red hair
sinonim: curly, curled, corkscrew, ringlety, crimped, crinkly, kinky, frizzed, permed
- curly, curled, corkscrew, ringlety, crimped, crinkly, kinky, frizzed, permed
- frizzly, crisp, kinky, nappy
- If you let this hair go frizzy, you’ll be…
- She appears three minutes later, her red hair all wild and frizzy , and her glasses askew.
- Her frizzy red hair is all over the place and her glasses are askew.
- She knocked three times before it was opened by a young girl with frizzy red hair.
- Her hair was a frizzy mess of curls piled atop her head and her eyes could barely open because she was so tired.
- And if your hair is curly as well as frizzy , its natural inclination is to sit away from the scalp.
- Some of these are light in weight and can be used alone on hair that gets frizzy but becomes overly limp with more product.
- Harder still is trying to turn your frizzy , curly hair into a smooth, straight and silky looking hairdo.
- She tried to flatten down her frizzy red hair and tuck it behind her ears.
- She was an awkward girl with frizzy , curly blonde hair.
- People with frizzy or curly hair often find their hair unmanageable.
- This page details specific techniques for straightening frizzy hair using a round brush and hair dryer or a hot air brush.
- Ava strode through the halls with her face in a book, her hair in a messy ponytail with frizzy red hairs everywhere.
- Her cheeks were red from the cold and her blonde hair was frizzy and hanging out over her shoulders.
- She was pretty, with curly, frizzy hair usually pulled back in a ponytail.
- If you have naturally curly tresses, you have probably had to deal with frizzy hair at some point.
- Then I saw the mop of frizzy blonde hair, and a flash of red lipstick as she took a glance out of the window.
- Her raven black hair was tangled and frizzy and had a leaf and dirt in it.
- Only a small clump of blonde hair still remained in a frizzy pony tail.
- Holmes is humiliated and treated with scorn; he is a flamboyant mess in flared suit and frizzy blond perm.
- Her normally sleek auburn hair was frizzy and knotted and her clothes were wrinkled from a night of restless sleep.
- Softening techniques can flatten fly-aways and frizziness by softening the molecules of the hair.
- If your hair is prone to frizziness , sweat is your worst enemy.
- Monica gets corn rows put in her hair to overcome the frizziness caused by the humidity.
- I put beeswax in it when I travel to keep the frizziness down.
- This will add to the sleekness of the style and control frizziness as well.