Terjemahan dari aloof
far, much, away, a lot, deep, aloof
aloof, in the long run
not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant.
they were courteous but faintly aloof
sinonim: distant, detached, unfriendly, antisocial, unsociable, avoidant, remote, unapproachable, formal, stiff, withdrawn, reserved, unforthcoming, uncommunicative, unsympathetic, standoffish
- distant, detached, unfriendly, antisocial, unsociable, avoidant, remote, unapproachable,formal, stiff, withdrawn, reserved, unforthcoming, uncommunicative, unsympathetic,standoffish
- upstage, distant
- Dominic had held himself aloof from everyone, wounding them in the process.
- When he first came into the job, he was viewed as cool, aloof and intelligent.
- The two souls, deeply attached to each other, stand aloof from other members of the family.
- Ministers stayed aloof from the groups they had worked with in opposition.
- Michael did not suffer fools gladly and could seem aloof and distant at times, but this was his rather old-world formality.
- The man seemed to have grasped the essence of standing aloof from worldly anxieties and vexations.
- Tessa’s tone was cool and aloof , but Rogers could sense the apprehensive undertone.
- He’s like Han Solo in Armani, ultra cool, aloof and with a sardonic put down for every occasion.
- No, you keep yourself aloof from the free designer clothes and parties with royalty of the celebrity culture.
- It might be thought that I am aloof , smug, emotionally cool or that I believe that I am better than anyone else.
- It is all becoming too complicated and so most subscribers prefer to keep themselves aloof from the row for now and watch serials in peace.
- He was the watcher, aloof from the passions around him while others lived it.
- Neither country can afford to stand aloof from the United Nations.
- He didn’t explain how he persuaded them not to remain aloof from his experimental interventions.
- He encouraged his writers to remain slightly aloof from the world they were covering.
- And likewise, I try to remain a little distant and aloof , and not reveal too much of myself and my ditziness.
- He will also strictly keep aloof from their activities if they try to scuttle the success of another star’s film.
- Sometimes he seemed on edge, about ready to explode at her in anger, but there were also times that he could be cool and aloof .
- His mind does not remain aloof from the page, it enters the page and is absorbed in it, because it is not blocked by the ego.
- She was raised to be an aristocrat from birth, and had lived in luxury aloof from the world at large.
- The Sphinx, aloof from such matters of little consequence, waits patiently beyond the pool.
- He was much more approachable with his cool, aloof expression replaced by a mild, slightly humorous smirk.
- They cannot stay aloof from politics or business and simultaneously be political and entrepreneurial.
- Mennonites and their cousins, the Amish, generally stayed aloof from politics.
- The so-called modern society has kept itself aloof from this feeling.
- If you don’t really know him, you might think he’s a little distant, aloof , but he’s not at all.
- I consider myself warm and friendly, but I act cool and aloof with other people.
- People who had not attended any of the prior gatherings came and while some were friendly, others were aloof .
- Lewis, charming and avuncular, is far easier to relate to than the aloof and distant Freud.
- Staying out of the media spotlight can lead to accusations of being aloof or distant or smug.