It is difficult to change someone‘s opinion by badgering him. The child who begs his mother to “get off his back” when she implores him for some assistance with the household drudgery, may very well plead interminably for some special privilege when he wants something for himself. How paradoxical that neither is able to perceive that no one likes being nagged.
Beberapa Arti Kata Drudgery
pekerjaan yg membosankan
treadmill, drudgery, donkey work, fag, flat work, scut
- hard work, menial work, donkey work, toil, labor, chores
- grind, plodding, donkeywork
Contoh-contoh Kalimat :
- In as far as farm drudgery and prison could offer a good life at all, things weren’t bad compared to life in British jails at the time.
- domestic drudgery
- Run as he might, he just can’t escape the demons of low-wage kitchen-job drudgery .
- In the end, the trip does not serve its purpose, and most come back haggard, with another week ofdrudgery awaiting them.
- The introduction of communal laundries and restaurants was part of lifting the daily drudgery for women in the individual home.
- Our work is not drudgery , but something we are to take pleasure in today.
- As women become liberated from domestic drudgery, are they in danger of losing something fundamental?
- There will be no toil, assignments, chores, no drudgery or daily efforts.
- Ash is a star player, one of the best in her field, escaping from the realities of life’s drudgery into the confines of this hi-tech wargame.
- Exercise can become pure drudgery when it’s never accompanied by a playful or recreational aspect.
- The physical drudgery involved in the Tour is the same for any cyclist, but Millar could express it in graphic terms.
- When a worker is burnt, it’s a reminder that the workday drudgery, for Dad, could be fatal.
- We need them to safeguard us against drabness and drudgery , against a mechanistic and wearisome utilitarianism.
- Money and luxuries were scarce in their early days and drudgery and the hard way of doing all housework, and farmwork were the order of the day.
- At the prospect of spending the rest of her life in this cycle of inhuman drudgery , suicide became a genuine consideration.
- Eddie watched the training drudgery from the shelter of the pavilion.
- They both point to the physical drudgery of housework – the relentless nappy-changing, cooking and cleaning.
- My reason is that the removal of the time-consuming and tiring drudgery has produced a paradox.
- But the elimination of drudgery does not end there for people dubbed ‘service junkies’.
- Is it a result of our liberation from the chains of domestic drudgery that so many women shun skirts these days?
- The 6th is concerned with drudgery and labour and holds no promise of advancement.