Terjemahan dari disparate
different, distinct, diverse, dissimilar, disparate, differential
different, discrete, variant, disparate, divergent, several
unequal, disparate, inequal, unlike, different, dissimilar
diverse, different, heterogeneous, variant, hybrid, disparate
essentially different in kind; not allowing comparison.
they inhabit disparate worlds of thought
sinonim: contrasting, different, differing, dissimilar, unalike, poles apart, varying, various, diverse, diversified, heterogeneous, distinct, separate, divergent, divers
things so unlike that there is no basis for comparison.
The second class of disparates have more to do with the particular foibles of the aperture involved.
contrasting, different, differing, dissimilar, unalike, poles apart, varying, various, diverse,diversified, heterogeneous, distinct, separate, divergent, divers
- Here the demand, however, is very diffuse, confused, composed of disparate elements.
- We will have the most disparate and diverse opposition in the Dáil for nearly 50 years.
- A party of disparate membership, it was united against the rule of the KMT when in opposition.
- The men they all have to impress, however, are quite a disparate bunch.
- Its strength is not disavowed by its disparate and often contrary nature.
- The Internet is an electrified reflection of the disparate world we live in.
- Unusually, he shares his trade secrets by illustrating many of the disparate elements that inspire him.
- But it has really hit a nerve with a disparate , diverse audience from all walks of life.
- If you’re able to query these disparate data sources, you then must be able to combine them.
- Like the time you handled a disgruntled team of disparate personalities while doing a college project.
- What the home was lacking was a unified palette to warm the spaces and draw together disparate elements.
- He saw too how the disparate elements of travel might be packaged.
- One, with strongly racist overtones, links three disparate elements.
- For us to succeed, it is essential for disparate groups to work together to achieve these common goals.
- Their action is made more dynamic by the free movement of ideas across a diverse and disparatenetwork.
- In this group divergent ontogenies transform disparate larvae into similar adults.
- He compartmentalises the disparate aspects of his life and shifts gears between them on the spot, rarely looking back.
- Not surprisingly, this vast and disparate cast of characters is hard pressed to agree on so vast and disparate an agenda.
- He moved comfortably between the two disparate and contradictory worlds of the frontier.
- You would think this was a switch doomed from the start, given the completely disparate nature of the two jobs.
- This difference is due to the disparate methods for describing the bond dissociation rate.
- The recent performance of ‘The Island’ in London was attended by a wide and disparate audience.
- A botched kidnapping brings together a disparate group of characters in this Norwegian black comedy.
- But it seems our aesthetic is so fractured, so disparate now that there’s no common thread, no anchor to hang on to.
- Hopefully the disparate threads will be able to come together in the fourth and last volume of the show.
- Ruef has found that disparate information and its transmission are keys to innovation.
- He teases his viewers with disparate elements that are not always easy to identify.
- Heading into the home straight, all these disparate elements finally come together.
- The crux of the difference between humans and machines is the disparate ways that we prune this tree.
- There is also the question of disparate impact, particularly upon minorities and the poor.