Terjemahan dari connive
conspire, plot, connive, scheme, be in cahoots, cabal
conspire, plot, abet, gang up, connive, intrigue
let, leave, permit, tolerate, suffer, connive
pura-pura tdk tahu
secretly allow (something considered immoral, illegal, wrong, or harmful) to occur.
you have it in your power to connive at my escape
sinonim: conspire, collude, collaborate, intrigue, be hand in glove, plot, scheme, be in cahoots
- conspire, collude, collaborate, intrigue, be hand in glove, plot, scheme, be in cahoots
- intrigue, scheme
- Each wants to win, and to do so they must connive and scheme.
- you have it in your power to connive at my escape
- government officials were prepared to connive in impeding the course of justice
- And even worse, he may take the weekends to plan and conspire and connive and make sure that he isn’t caught when he goes back on his shooting spree during the week.
- It was her the woman I had seen at the castle earlier, the one which I had believed to be an intruder, a conniver .
- The woman who loves him struggles and connives to find the evidence that will clear him.
- He had allegedly used his influence to enable his wife and children to engage in illegal activities, accepted valuable gifts as bribes and connived with his two secretaries to commit crimes.
- I don’t really care about catching up on how my beloved soap characters have been scheming and conniving .
- Adam bought it for me with the help of these two little connivers .
- She was strict, manipulative, and conniving , but she was also generous with her abilities and caring.
- All the lies, deceit, conniving and games I endured while I was with him have made me frightened to date again.
- Thoughts, erratic and conniving , in a word evil, ran through her mind.
- They are scheming and conniving and sometimes thoughtlessly cruel, too.
- As the next general election is now much closer, we should all be examining which political parties and politicians are fighting for Britain and which are conniving in the process of plunging us ever deeper into the EU.
- Banks do not generally satisfy the ‘triggers terms’ of environmental legislation such as carrying on, causing, knowingly permitting, or consenting to and conniving in environmental damage.
- Equally protean and conniving , she is his partner in crime and spirit.
- In China, on-air conniving by reality-show contestants could be lost in the fog of political correctness.
- As I said before, the conniver could not be trusted.
- Married to a multimillionaire, she has hustled, harangued, conspired and connived to get Athens to the finish line.
- But the time is long past for such absurd mythology, which has provided a perennial alibi for those who connived in the destruction of the mining industry.
- It was one of those rare smiles that had nothing behind it, nothing sinister, malicious or conniving , it was a true smile.
- This was not a minor breach of behaviour; it was murder connived at by agents of the State.
- The environmentalists have connived with the logging-to-prevent-fires scam for political reasons.
- I am fierce, powerful, ambitious, and if need be, conniving .
- If I may be so bold, sir, why are you helping out that little conniver ?
- I believe that most public servants like their jobs, believe that they’re acting in the public interest, would not consciously assist in or connive in something that was clearly morally wrong, let alone criminal.
- I feel that those who portray an aggressive, vulgar, debased attitude towards life are conniving in that life, and I think publishers should reject them.
- The accusation that the king aimed at increasing the royal prerogative or deliberately connived atsecret influence will not bear scrutiny.
- We have handed special advisers immense power by conniving in their attempts to manage the flow of news.
- He gets out of the fenced backyard, then connives to hide the evidence.