sluggish, lethargic, flagging, listless, languid, lackadaisical
tired, jaded, weary, drawn, spent, lackadaisical
a lackadaisical defense left the Spurs adrift in the second half
- lethargic, apathetic, listless, sluggish, spiritless, passionless, careless, lazy, lax,unenthusiastic, halfhearted, lukewarm, indifferent, unconcerned, casual, offhand, blasé,insouciant, relaxed, laid-back, easygoing, couldn’t-care-less
- languid, languorous, dreamy
- I want to be organized, but I’m just too lackadaisical to get things in order.
- The lackadaisical attitude of the members is one of the main impediments to the club expanding its activities.
- There was a lackadaisical attitude to the extension of the copyright term in the European Union.
- The cast and filmmakers are largely to blame, as they treat the material in a lackadaisical manner, while also telegraphing too many plot points ahead of time.
- He still is too inconsistent and too lackadaisical .
- The President is remarkably lackadaisical about finding the senior administration official who leaked the identity of a CIA operative.
- I don’t want people to get the impression the school will have a lackadaisical approach to teaching though.
- If during the year a team plays lackadaisically because of the leadership of the coach, this factor will be intensified.
- They perpetuate the lies and the fairytales that they have been told since childhood lackadaisically .
- During my visit to the Beijing New Art Projects the Gao brothers walked out from behind their glass office and lackadaisically circulated among the visitors.
- The Mariners had several opportunities to seal the game and win an important series, yet they played lackadaisically .
- Whether or not the main quest is more than just an excuse to introduce cool new gear, it’s still fun to wander around lackadaisically .