Terjemahan dari apparent
real, tangible, obvious, apparent, noticeable, evident
bright, light, clear, candid, luminous, apparent
clearly visible or understood; obvious.
it became apparent that he was talented
sinonim: evident, plain, obvious, clear, manifest, visible, discernible, perceptible, unmistakable, crystal clear, palpable, patent, blatant, writ large, as plain as the nose on one’s face, written all over one’s face
- evident, plain, obvious, clear, manifest, visible, discernible, perceptible, unmistakable, crystal clear, palpable, patent, blatant, writ large, as plain as the nose on one’s face, written all over one’s face
- seeming, ostensible, outward, superficial, supposed, alleged, professed
- plain, patent, evident, manifest, unmistakable
- seeming, ostensible
- Most curious of all is the apparent lack of activity where you would expect it most.
- The apparent intensity of this backlash masks the real emptiness of such complaints.
- The same approach to collective dominance is apparent in the context of mergers.
- The road had begun sinking some months back, with dips becoming apparent in the road.
- for no apparent reason
- Her face, skeletal from an apparent lack of food, curves thin lips into a wry grin.
- The discussion ended and the man left the apartment with his threat still apparent in the room.
- I and other people have felt uneasy for some time over the apparent lack of safety.
- The themes that dominate our pop culture are often only truly apparent in retrospect.
- Machines that won’t start up due to an apparent lack of power are covered by the extension too.
- The result of this will become more apparent in the second half of the year.
- What shocked the supporters was the apparent lack of urgency in their team’s response.
- We all end up paying more to avoid a problem which is normally more apparent than real.
- The board fares reasonably well and the sheer effort apparent in the new design wins lots of points.
- In both cases, the market treated the good results with an apparent lack of enthusiasm.
- This was not the only source of misery that became apparent in the course of our conversation.
- The dangers were most conspicuously apparent in the vast sums being made from India.
- There has been an apparent failure to contact or evaluate some of the children concerned.
- Despite the apparent lack of interest, it seemed to be a rollercoaster of some substance.
- The split has become apparent in a row over attempts to encourage wind power in the north west.
- Her claims even go as far as describing an apparent attempted murder to which she was the eyewitness.
- it’s all too apparent now
- her influence on his work is apparent
- Often redness is apparent in the complexion or hair or the complexion is well tanned.
- Such arguments simply portray investors as a mob that reacts to events for no apparent reason.
- This reassurance gap is a national phenomenon, which is very much apparent in Cumbria.
- He said there could be nuances that were not apparent in the English translation.
- This apparent lack of the respect for the dead led to criticism, but it was a necessary expedient.
- It’s been noticeable in a couple of games and I think it was apparent in this game.
- the apparent discrepancy
horizon, heir apparent, apparent power, become apparent, for no apparent reason