In order to create, it is said that a man must be disgruntled. The creativity individual is usually one who is dissatisfied with things as they are; he wants to bring something new into the world – to make it a different place. There is no infallible way to identify a potentially creative person. The speed-up in the sciences has forced schools and industry to seek a panacea for the shortages that they face. The need to discover and develop the creative person has been the source of much study. The paramount objectives of the studies are to eradicate anything which will impede the discovery of creative talent and to exploit this talent to the limit.
- disgruntled- angry or dissatisfied.
- infallible- incapable of making mistakes or being wrong.
- panacea- a solution or remedy for all difficulties or diseases.
- shortages- a state or situation in which something needed cannot be obtained in sufficient amounts.
- paramount- more important than anything else; supreme.
- eradicate- destroy completely; put an end to.
- impede – delay or prevent (someone or something) by obstructing them; hinder.