Robert was far from tranquil as he waited in the lobby for almost an hour after the performance had begun. Disgruntled, he quit the site of his vigil. He had to face the fact that he was making no tangible progress. Tomorrow he would telephone several women’s residence. It was a cumbersome way of going about the hunt, but it was all that he could think of at the moment. He would interrogate the desk clerks, and perhaps he might uncover a pertinent. If he could get someone to divulge her hiding place! Perhaps tomorrow would culminate in success
- tranquil – tenang, tentram, sentosa, free from disturbance; calm.
- disgruntled- tidak puas, angry or dissatisfied.
- vigil – hal berjaga-jaga, a period of keeping awake during the time usually spent asleep, esp. to keep watch or pray.
- cumbersome- yg menjadi beban, susah untuk dipakai, tidak praktis, large or heavy and therefore difficult to carry or use; unwieldy.
- unwieldy – berat, susah dipakai, difficult to carry or move because of its size, shape, or weight.
- pertinent- relevant or applicable to a particular matter; apposite.
- apposite – tepat, pantas, apt in the circumstances or in relation to something.
- apt – tepat, cocok, sesuai, appropriate or suitable in the circumstances.
- divulge – membocorkan, membuka rahasia, mengumumkan, memberitahukan, make known (private or sensitive information).