shop, stall, store, tavern, small shop, stand
A four-hour course and a booklet are being offered to restaurants, bars, taverns and sundry drinking establishments as of September.
- bar, pub, cocktail lounge, lounge, taproom, nightclub, roadhouse, club, inn, rathskeller, gin mill, nineteenth hole, dive, watering hole, saloon, alehouse, speakeasy, public house
- tap house
- After wandering for a while, Cathena stops by a small tavern for a drink and a bite to eat.
- Lynn sighed, and followed her, while Pip headed towards another tavern to find a drink.
- On this particular day he was slumped in a chair in the tavern , drinking again, when a strange figure entered.
- When his wife left he became a drunk, spent any spare time he had drinking ale in the tavern .
- They had stopped off at a local tavern for a drink and then called it a night.
- So that night we go do the show, which was in some basement tavern full of rednecks and bikers.
- With a few boxes like this one, he could buy that tavern he wanted and offer cool drinks in the summer.
- She leaves him to sleep outside until he has money to pay for the beer he has drunk in her tavern .
- The third supervises the tavern and the food and drink being served by her husbands.
- A group of friends are having a drink in a tavern with Matthew among them.
- The girl worked as a waitress in her father’s tavern through the very door we’re standing next to.
- We had met Seamus a bit earlier over in the nearby Bull’s Head tavern where some of the folks were dining.
- I don’t know what it is about bars and bar food – these little taverns know how to take care of you on a Friday night.
- Sutherland says her mother didn’t drink much at home, but often came home drunk from local taverns .
- He’d go to taverns and drink for a week straight.
- Men sat inside the taverns drinking and brawling or looking for the company of a woman.
- During his life, Frans Hals spent much of his spare time in taverns drinking and having fun.
- A four-hour course and a booklet are being offered to restaurants, bars, taverns and sundry drinking establishments as of September.
- For instance, councils run liquor undertaking establishments in form of taverns which complemented their income generation initiatives.
- Salinger finds a distinct difference in the ‘culture of drink’ fostered by taverns that catered to the poor.