smooth, fine, subtle, delicate, refined, fluffy
downy, fluffy, fuzzy
tipsy, beery, fluffy, mellow, sprung, capernoited
fluffy white clouds
the commercial wallows in soft, fluffy, feel-good territory
- fleecy, woolly, fuzzy, hairy, feathery, downy, furry, soft
- flossy, downy
- Big J’s meal came with creamy mashed potatoes and veggies, while mine was sidelined by fluffy rice and veggies.
- A fluffy white bathrobe and towel are handed to each person as they arrive at the Roman inspired building.
- Maybe it was the print I saw, but they looked like fluffy cottonwool white echtachrome clouds to me, floating in a postcard blue sky.
- All of the recipes were easy and yielded light, fluffy cakes.
- As fluffy , shallow and silly as such segments might be, they pique viewer interest, particularly among women.
- A sight, that I can say with some confidence, stirs the soul to a light and fluffy texture.
- Cream butter and sugar until light, fluffy and pale.
- From light and fluffy chocolate mousse or bitter chocolate sorbet to steamed chocolate fudge pudding or rich, dense chocolate cake, there is surely a recipe to suit all tastes.
- Whisk until you get a fluffy peanut butter mixture of sorts.
- What do you expect with all those fluffy white clouds tumbling outside my window?
- The bathroom accessories department reminded me that I hadn’t washed anything for a few weeks, so I’d better buy a fluffy white bath towel.
- It is touchy, feel good, fluffy legislation that does only one thing.
- Roads were dry, the sky was covered with huge fluffy clouds and the moon looked like a golden bowl as half of it was covered with fluffiness.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy .
- The best of our tapas starters was unquestionably the goat’s cheese croquettes – light and fluffy inside a crisp breadcrumb coating.
- What if it’s all fluffy white clouds and precious thoughts from here on out?
- Their feeling is that the core theme of the movie is too fluffy to take seriously, and isn’t worthy of making into a movie.
- The fluffy chocolate bomb-shaped ice cream was devilishly lovely and the saraga liqueur gave it a real bang.
- Soon I’m booking myself in for a foot massage and a shower with a fluffy white towel.
- These small, oval, soft-bodied insects are covered in a white fluffy substance and resemble small cotton balls.
- And to cast someone like me, who can be quite evasive in terms of avoiding seriousness, I can just befluffy , because it’s easier.
- It is very popular with kids, who love a simple, moist and fluffy cake.
- The cake was moist and flavorful and dense and rich and the icing was light and fluffy and sweet and gloppy.
- A number of fluffy clouds had just covered part of the sun making the sky turn slightly orange.
- She’s no man-hater (she sees the term as a contradiction) but she’s not fluffy or insipid either, she writes tough and she writes the truth.
- Do women really want a fluffy , cuddly agenda because they genuinely think differently?
- They are stepping gingerly onto a huge, fluffy , white cloud that the Pink Teddy uses as a mode of transportation.
- We are signing up to fluffy, feel-good legislation that we cannot enforce, and if we do, we will run the risk of scooping up people whom we should not be attacking.
- Then my back was covered in a mud pack, wrapped in a plastic sheet and covered in soft, fluffy towels.
- Her eyes met two violet ones, attached to an elven face with a head covered in fluffy white.