– oleh sebab itu
Contoh Pemakaian :
- The executive is not looking after the interests of the people, hence the reason for the crime rate.
- It is this practice that he spends all his time doing now, but there were others he spent a lot of time doing in New York many years hence .
- Target dates of the original plan were over-ambitious, hence the reason for a review of the targets.
- Sleeping patterns may also be affected, hence the reason that young people go to bed later and get up later.
- many vehicle journeys (and hence a lot of pollution) would be saved
- I have a brother who was a miracle as my Mum was told she couldn’t have children, hence the reason they adopted me.
This was a chapter that I edited a LOT quite quickly, hence the typos.
- a stiff breeze and hence a high windchill
- Writing is often a means of release for me, hence the reason for this blog.
- Most people don’t pay for shareware if they can help it, hence the limited use period most shareware has.
- two years hence they might say something different
- We decided to show them how much we appreciate their presence – hence the reason we wore orange at the final.
- In the meanwhile a new drummer was broken in, hence the material that figures here.
- Some of the best broccoli is grown in the south of Italy, hence the reason it is also called calabrese, from Calabria.
- hence, be gone
- The inaccuracies stimulate a lot of class discussion and hence facilitate a lot of learning.
- Of course, rates could rise, hence the reason fixing them makes sense for many people.
- Such a slowdown wasn’t entirely expected, hence the reason the shares have only fallen a few per cent today.
- But that does not stop them being valid reasons and hence does not make following them any the less rational.
- two years hence they might say something quite different
Xylem cavitation was not a research topic in the 1960s, hence there was no reason for Scholander to dwell on this issue.
- hence, be gone
- Rule of mob is deaf to the voices of reason, and hence the rule of mob must be stopped at all costs.
- Most houses are built on the highest sites, hence the reason some frogs end up in gardens and even indoors if they get a chance.
- Undernutrition is hence not only a consequence of poverty but also a cause.
- Mercifully, when McConnell strolls into Scotstoun a week hence , she will be accorded her due recognition.
- Alcohol is water soluble, hence the reason why you go to the toilet so many times when you’re out on the tiles.
- We have to take certain steps backwards to move forward and hence the reason to sell publishing.
- They spared him a little before he went from hence and was seen no more.
- A colony which goes from hence to settle in a waste country, if they have an express constitution by charter, (or so far as that is silent), carries with them such part of the laws of England as is adapted to, and proper for their situation.